Daily route schedule:
Friday, 28 May 2021
– Little Prince Trail – bike & hike, challenging 35 km bike route + 4 hours of hiking in very demanding terrain – only for the best prepared! Return of cyclists and bicycles by van (additional cost – HRK 50 per person).
– Suvajski bunari – easy bike route, approx. 35 km, elevation 160 m, for those with weaker physical condition and less experience in MTB riding.
– Velebits’ bats – night bike ride in the mountains of Velebit, 15 km long forest trail, elevation 240 m. Experience and night riding equipment required (bicycle lamp and headlamp).
Saturday, 29 May 2021
– Tulove Grede – bike & hike
– easier route – over Mali Alan summit – 44 km + 2.5 h ascent and descent from the top, elevation 740 m
– more challenging route – Road to Hell through Male Jasle – 54,7 km + 2.5 h ascent and descent from the top
– Srce Velebita Epic – challenging and demanding bike route (good physical condition and technique required). 63 km, elevation 1530 m. The highest peakt at 1211 m above sea level. Perhaps the most beautiful bike route in Croatia!
– Winnetou – cycling route from Lika to the Adriatic sea. Medium level, technically demanding, 37 km. As a reward for the effort – descent from 1050 m above sea level to the sea for swimming. Return of cyclists and bicycles by van (additional cost – HRK 150 per person).
– starting from 3 p.m. – 5th Anniversary After-Bike Party until late hours at night
– open-air concert of the pianist Matej Meštrović
– lunch (goulash from the cauldron) with honoured hosts from Lovinac
– bike competition with special prizes for the winners
– telling of cycling and hunting stories from the Velebit trails over a cold local beer
Sunday, 30 May 2021
– Zir – light bike & hike tour for everyone, 42 km, 350 m elevation, through the fields of Lika along the springs and rivers.
– Mile vode / River Deep Mountain High – heavy bike route, 65 km. Don’t let the name fool you. A combination of our two previous routes – premiere!
– Mini Epic – shortened bike route, still difficult and technically demanding. From 553 m above sea level climbing to 1001 m above sea level and then by forest road to 1211 m above sea level. As a reward: off-road descent to Sveti Rok through the forests and trails of Velebit.
-from 1 to 5 p.m. – Lika family farms in front of the Hostel Sveti Rok- sale of homemade gastro specialties and souvenirs.
Participants can, at their own choice, participate in 1, 2 or 3 days of the event.
The registration fee for the event is the same, regardless of the number of days.
-registration and payment – until 1 May 2021 – HRK 150
-registration and payment – until 25 May 2021 – HRK 180
-registration and payment on the day of the event – HRK 200
The registration fee includes: guided tours, a sponsor’s gift bag, water, fruit and drinks on the routes, a buff or dry-fit T-shirt of Srce Velebita, lunch on Saturday, organisational costs, mini bike-wash on Sunday.
The application is completed upon the payment of the registration fee and completion of the application form!
Transport, accommodation and other meals – not included (at your own cost).
Detailed information and applications, photos, GPX traces can be found at www.srcevelebita.hr; mail: email@example.com; mobile phone +385 91 3470640
Follow us on the FB page Srce Velebita!
Measures against Covid-19
Our organisers will have protective masks on the registration desk. Hand sanitisers will be available to all participants of the event. All after- bike events will be held outside. Info desk, sale of T-shirts and buffs, bike service and sale of local specialties & souvenirs will be organised in the open space, respecting the required distance.
Each participant agrees to ride at his / her own risk, to be aware of the rules and regulations to be followed and to be mindful of the possible risks involved in the event. Upon registration, the participants waive the possibility of transferring responsibility to the organiser or to the participants or third parties. Upon registration, participants agree to be photographed and published on the public website of the organiser unless they report otherwise. Upon registration, the participant confirms that he/she is medically fit and in an appropriate psycho-physical condition suitable for the event. Minors may participate only with the approval of a parent or legal guardian. All participants are obliged to comply with the Ordinance on the internal order of JUPP Velebit, the Nature Protection Act (OG 80/13) and the Road Traffic Safety Act (OG 67/08, 48/10, 74/11, 80/13, 158 / 13, 92/14). The organiser may cancel or postpone the event for justified reasons. You can request the withdrawal of consent at any time by deleting, restricting or correcting your personal data. Your personal data will be stored in a secure manner in accordance with the requirements of the regulations and will be used to promote the work and programs of the Srce Velebita association. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose or shared with third parties following the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.